We got home from Hemphill around 8:30 pm on Saturday night, and then we got everyone to bed. We went to church the next morning (don't you just love Ave's dress?), and then spent the rest of Sunday and Monday with Gigi and Pops.
You know Avaree is having a REALLY good weekend if she gets to see all three sets of grandparents in one weekend! :)
GiGi and G-Pops and the girls! I love Avaree's happy face! She adores her grandparents!
Silly faces!!
Trampoline!!!! So thankful that the previous owners left this for us!!! Ave loves it!
Double bouncing!
Action shot!
Sissy love :) Melts my heart!
Look at that... precious loves.
I realized that this is the first year in Avaree's life that we haven't taken her swimming on Memorial Day, but I don't think she minded! ;) She had a great long weekend!
Once we got home and settled, Licy settled down, and she is FINALLY starting to get her days and nights figured out! :) A full update on her is coming up in her 8 week post! I can't believe time has gone so fast. I went back to work after Avaree was born when she was 8 weeks old. I will do the same with Licy, but this time I only have to go back for a couple of days! :) That will be MUCH, MUCH easier. I have mixed emotions about all of it, and I know I will write about it later.
Meanwhile, we are so thankful for those that have served and are serving, as well as their families, for their sacrifices for our freedoms! We hope you had a special Memorial Day Weekend! :)
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment