Happy Father's Day, Brandon!!!!!!!!!!
I took a few photos of Brandon and the girls together this weekend, and I thought he would like it if I dressed them up in their Aggie finest! :) The little cheer outfit that Licy is wearing was Ave's when she was little! :)
I am so proud of Brandon--of the man he is and how God has molded him and used him, but I am most proud of the Daddy that he has become. My girls are so blessed to have a Daddy that wants to spend time with them, and that really is an amazing girl Dad. He lets Ave paint his fingernails (oops--was I supposed to say that?), he watches Princess movies, he has tea parties, and most importantly, he teaches them about God's love, tells them how much he loves them and how beautiful they are every single day.
That means more to me than anything!
Brandon has been able to spend so much more time with Felicity than he did with Ave when she was bitty--due to work and school being at least an hour away one way. These pictures are so precious to me!
My three favorite people in the whole wide world...
Avaree loves her Daddy SO much.
I asked Avaree some questions about her Daddy, and she answered them in her usual witty, honest manner! :) I promise that her answers were not scripted or edited in any way. If you know her well, you know this... ;) Enjoy!
What is your Daddy's name?
"Brandon Eric Barton, but I call him Daddy."
How old is your Daddy?
"I think he is old, but it is okay if he wants to have a Princess party too. My 4th birthday party is in September."
How big is your Daddy?
"Big as you."
What color are Daddy's hair and eyes?
"Mommy, Avaree and sissy have blue eyes but not Daddy. His hair is maybe brown like yours."
What is Daddy's favorite food?
"Popcorn and snuggling with me."
What is Daddy's favorite color?
"Daddy likes green, but I like purple."
Where does Daddy like to go?
"...to church."
What does Daddy like to do for fun?
"He likes to swing, and jump on the trampoline, and play golf with me."
Where does Daddy work?
"...at the brown church."
What does he do there?
"He rocks in the band and is a conductor like this (she begins to conduct)."
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
"Umm... I like to work with him, and maybe count. I like the baseball game too. I got cotton candy."
Why do you love your Daddy so much?
"Because he is the best Daddy in the whole world!"
They were dancing and singing "Dance Me, Daddy!" :)
Brandon,
Thank you for being a wonderful Daddy to our girls. I love you more every day! We are so blessed to have you, and we love you so much!
Love,
Mommy, Ave and Licy :)
Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment