Last week was nutty! We had VBS every morning, and swim lessons every evening, but it was awesome! I loved getting to bring Licy with me and work the registration table! I got to visit with a lot of people, and I'm finally feeling like LABC is my home too!! :) Avaree LOVED her VBS class, and she is still singing all the songs! The girls and I loved being at church with Daddy, and (as you saw in a previous post) swim lessons were a huge success! :)
Late Thursday night (after swim), we drove to College Station! B was so excited to take Felicity to "the promised land" for the first time! ;) We visited the whole way there, and the girls fell asleep pretty quickly and slept the whole way (both of them)!
The next morning, we got up early to take Avaree horseback riding! Sweet Mrs. Patty (my SIL's mom) let Ave and Daddy ride! Avaree grinned the whole time, and Daddy loved it too! The Lampley's ranch is so beautiful, and the weather was perfect! Licy and I sat on G-Pop's tailgate while he held an umbrella over us. :) hehe, spoiled, much?
Enjoy the pictures!!!
Gigi brought carrots for the horses! Red Cloud loved his!
Ave had fun brushing the horses too!
Brothers!
Thank you, Mrs. Patty!! I think you know a thing or two about little girls! ;)
Thank you, Mrs. Patty!!! :) Our girl had a wonderful time!!! After they finished riding, the boys went to play golf, and the girls went to breakfast and Target! :) More pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment