Thursday, July 18, 2013

Indoor Fun with my Loves! :)

Last week was nutty! Ave ended up with a sunscreen allergy (from a fragrance free sunscreen that was recommended by the doctor), and we subsequently went to the doctor twice and after a steroid shot, prenisone, and some topical ointment for everything but her face, she is finally better! That was on the heels of her recent dermatitis, so everyone at the doctor and Walgreens knows me now! ;) Poor sweet girl was so puffy and sad looking, and we had to stay inside the whole week, so we had to get creative on things to do inside! I pulled out some blocks that she hadn't played with in a while, and she decided to build an ark! :) She worked on it all week, and built a few princess castles here and there too! ;) This picture was from late in the day on Thursday (post shot, and after two doses of Prednisone, you can still tell that she is swollen, but it is nothing compared to what it was! She got lots of extra cuddles, and she was a champ taking her medicine! 


 Licy was a trooper too! She didn't get held as much, and she was carted to all the doctor's appointments as well! :) She was a perfect angel! She likes to sit with Daddy when he gets home. 
 Can you tell how much Daddy loves my camera? My little lovey is fourteen weeks old today (gasp), and last night she slept from 10:45 to 7:15!!!!!! And I had to wake her at 7:15 to eat!!!! Then, she went right back to sleep and snoozed until 10:15! My big girl slept till 9:30 also! Too bad I was raring to go at 7:30! ;) I just couldn't believe that I had gotten so much sleep! I went to bed at 11:45 and I slept till 7 am, and I only got up once in between! :)
 Sissy love!!!

 Building a castle!

 She seriously did that by herself!!!! Sissy loves to watch her!


 Her poor little skin was covered in brown splotches. I'm so glad that is over. The doctor recommended that we try Cetaphil now. I'm going to try it on a tiny little spot on her arm and wait 48 hours before I use it though. And, I'm being super careful about all of her soaps. She has to stay out of all chemicals for a few more days!
 Friday morning she woke up feeling good and wanted to be Belle! :) 



 We did lots of coloring!!!!


 ...and she asks to hold sissy ALL THE TIME now! :) 


 Sissy looks thrilled, right? ;)
 Later that day she decided that she wanted to make a train, so we got some friends to join her! :) I love that she put the chairs in a perfect line! ;)


 She also had to rest with cold compresses on her face! She was not too thrilled about it, but she understood that she didn't want another shot, so she would comply with the doctor's orders! 


Coming up.... SWEET BABY EVYN is here!!!!!!! :) :) My girls are cousins, B is an Uncle, and I am an AUNT!!!!!!!!!! ;) We got to be with her in Houston for a few days, and we already miss her and her Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: