Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Sweet Girls

My girls have been so sweet to each other lately. I just love capturing them together. :) Enjoy.


 In the picture below, Ave is signing "Jesus Loves Me" for sissy. Last night before bed, Avaree kissed her hand and then touched her heart. Then she kissed her hand again and touched my heart. Finally, she kissed her hand again and put it over sissy's heart and grinned. I just watched her, and then I told her how sweet the kisses were, and she said, "Oh, they weren't for you, Mommy. They were for Jesus. I blew him a kiss in my heart, and your heart, and sissy's heart." #meltmetothecore 
She is so sweet. 
 Sissy love!
 Sweet loves.
 Love Ave's smile here! :) I can't remember what I did that made her laugh, but she was belly laughing. The other day we were out a restaurant, and several people came by complimenting us on how good the girls were. My heart was already swelling, and then we had the following conversation:
Ave: Mommy, do all of these people have Jesus in their hearts?
Me: Well, we just don't know, baby. That's why we have to shine Jesus' light wherever we go. 
Ave: Well, let's go tell them about Jesus. 
#outofthemouthsofbabes


 I think they are so beautiful.
 Love this belly laugh, and I love that sissy is just completely chill in her big sister's arms. Ave asks to hold her at least once or twice every day. :)
 Sometimes she gives me the "oh, help me" look, but usually she is happy as a clam! :)

 my beauties

 ...and we snuggle EVERY morning! :) Love them so much!!!!!

 Felicity is the strongest three month old that I've ever met. She can already sit up in the bumbo, she keeps her head up all by herself, and she can put all of her weight on her legs and stand for extended periods of time (with me holding her hands, of course)! :)
 I love their different personalities! :) It's only hard at bed time! ;)

 God made this one a fighter! :) She is amazing--just like her big sister! 

My prayer is that my girls will grow to learn the depth of God's love for them. We pray every night that the Lord would steal their hearts from this world. Oh how I love them. 

3.5 years and 3.5 months.
My heart is full.


No comments: