skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 30th to my Favorite Brother!!!
I've been so blessed to share THIRTY birthdays with my brother. I have always had a friend, and I am so lucky to have had him throughout my life. He is funny, sweet, hard-working, kind, loyal, handsome, thoughtful and will always be one of my very favorite people on the Earth. He has a unique ability to make me laugh under any circumstance, and until I met Brandon, he was the only one that knew me to the core. I love him so much, and I am so very thankful for him. I am so proud of the man that he has become and the husband and daddy that he is to his two beautiful girls.
I love you, Spencer!
Happy 30th birthday!!!!
I only wish that we could still share a cake today! :) I can't wait to see what happens in the next thirty! Our first thirty was so exciting, I can't even imagine what is to come! :)
(Oh, and happy thirty years of parenting to Mom and Dad!! Thanks for loving us, raising us and sacrificing for us!!! We love you!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment