This past weekend, B and I took the girls to Veteran's Park in Arlington for all of ten minutes, but I still got some great shots!!! :) I love these two so very much. They bring so much joy to us, and I am so thankful for their little lives!!!!
Avaree is almost four, and Felicity is still four months. I will treasure these pictures forever.
Felicity loves being in her big sister's arms! :) They are smiling at their Daddy here!
One of my faves.
Cannot even believe how fast this girl has grown up...
love.
my fave.
This little one has blossomed into such a precious little lovey. We love her.
While Felicity was in the NICU and we spent four agonizing days waiting to hold her, I started dreaming of seeing my girls in matching dresses. :) My dreams have come true!!!! I love these little angels more than my heart could even express.
Thank you, Lord, for such sweet little blessings.
May we be found worthy of such gifts...
No comments:
Post a Comment