Saturday, September 21, 2013

Interview with a FOUR year old!

Like last year, I interviewed Avaree this morning. I loved her answers. They were mostly quick, very matter-of-fact, and uniquely reflective of her little personality! :) Enjoy!

How old are you? FOUR!

What are your nicknames? "Avaree Grace Pooper Face, Love bug, Snickerdoodle, Precious Angel, and Sister!"

What is your favorite color? "Umm...green!" 

What is your favorite animal? "I like my special horsie, Minimus!"

What is your favorite book? "I like Far Flutterby, Fancy Nancy, and all my Brother Bear/Sister Bear books."

What is your favorite bible story? "When God helps the man find the lost treasure in the field, and then he buys the farm field. Oh, and I really love Daniel and The Lions Den!" 

What is your favorite bible verse? "When I am scared I will trust in you God." --Psalm 56:3

What is your favorite TV show? "Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates!"

What is your favorite movie? "Toy Story"

What is your favorite song? "I love "Oh my Soul" (she stops to sing part of it) and "a Tootie Ta!"

What is your favorite food? "Chicken fajitas!!!"

What is your favorite treat? "Icees and Sprite"

What is your favorite toy? "Thomas and Percy Trains!"

Who is your best friend? "Timber and Pip"

What is your favorite thing to do? "Snuggle with you!!!"

What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Swing or play in my sandbox!"

What is your favorite month? "SEPTEMBER!" 

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A Princess!!"

Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world? "Daddy!!"

What did you like best about being three? "Being a Big Sister!!!" (Yes, I cried.)

What are you most looking forward to about being four? "Sissy's birthday and cake!!" 

:) Love this girl so much!

No comments: