I tried to take a few pictures of everyone! The outtakes are hilarious, and, of course, Felicity does not like to wear clothes. :)
This one is too funny! Only one sweet face!
Brandt loved Easter! ;)
Sister was so pumped for more bubbles!
Avaree loved her Bernstein Bear book that told the REAL Easter story AND had stickers!
Sis loved hers too!
Brother loved his toy! It squeaks and that makes him smile!
Sunday morning I got going super early to make sure I had plenty of time to get everyone dressed, fed, and to church on time to see Daddy before the first service. :)
I dressed Brandt in this precious outfit that his Daddy wore home from the hospital 34 years ago!
I thought it was so special!
Look at that sweet face!
He's the sweetest.
…and he's recently discovered his hands! He stares at them, eats them, and loves to play with them.
Big sister looked SO beautiful on Easter Sunday!
Felicity has a hard time on Sundays. She likes a slow morning with plenty of cuddle time from Mommy, but I have an awful lot to do on Sunday mornings, so that's hard sometimes. I've started getting up extra early so that I can have plenty of time to get myself ready, feed brother and get him dressed and back to sleep before Felicity wakes up. :) Alas, sometimes I still have to pack a diaper bag, find people's shoes, etc., and Felicity was not happy. Therefore, she refused to smile for a picture!
I think the outtakes are precious though!
One more of this sweetness!
…and this beauty!
Felicity decided she was ready for some pictures. :)
My sweet girls!
Daddy and Brandt after Daddy finished his first set on Sunday!
Mommy and Brandt sitting outside of our sunday school room because he just wanted to talk to me! And, clearly, I need to dye my hair! Look at all that gray!
Family pic after the second service!
After church we had our annual lunch with the staff in the LC! It was wet outside, so the kids hunted eggs inside. Felicity would not take a picture, and MacKenna is hiding! :)
Felicity very quickly got into this whole egg hunt thing!
Avaree has always loved it!
Felicity, the egg hunter!
She was so proud of her eggs!
:) Look at that face!
I love my girls!
Avaree couldn't wait to show her Daddy!
Sweet Miss Loretta hid some money eggs! The kids were so excited!
Felicity kept running looking for more eggs!
She found a couple that the big kids had left behind!
Avaree and Emma Grace were showing the Laymance's what they had in their baskets!
After that we came home for naps. Felicity took a two hour nap, and then we headed over to Grandmother and Pop's house!
Grandmother got to love on Brandt!
Aunt Tess always makes Brandt smile! :)
Little Buddy loved hanging out with Pop!
They are sweet buddies!
…and this is my middle of the night buddy! :)
Monday morning little man did really well on his tummy time! I didn't even get my camera out until about ten minutes into it, so he was already getting tired.
…but you can tell that he is getting stronger!
I'm forever thankful for Eater. It's not about bunny rabbits or eggs, but it is about celebrating the fact that my Jesus did not stay dead, but he rose again and lives today! It is my prayer that my children understand that deep into their souls.









































No comments:
Post a Comment