Friday, April 10, 2015

Life Lately!

My almost two year old plays babies ALL DAY LONG! One of her favorite things is to put her baby in brother's car seat safely! I love that she knows how to properly adjust the belt to keep her baby safe! 
Little brother loves his puppy outfit from Pastor Eric and Mrs. Laura! :)
A couple of Saturdays ago, I surprised my big girl with just Mommy and Avaree time! We went to see Cinderella at Casa MaƱana! The stepsisters were played by two over the top older men, and her reaction to them was hysterical! I loved my time with her! I think Daddy was super happy when we got home though. Brother wasn't too pleased that Mama (and her milk supply) was gone! 
We met lots of friends there, and Avaree had fun running around with her little friends during intermission! There were probably 20 of us there, so that was really fun too! :)
My big girl and me!
After we got home, Daddy took her straight to Emma Grace's Barbie Birthday party! Doesn't she look so grown up here?
That evening, we dropped the kids off at Mrs. D'Lynn's house, and Daddy, brother and I went on a date using one of our Christmas gift cards! :) It was so fun! 
Brother was so good, and I love to watch his interaction with his Daddy!
My favorite guys!
At church the next morning, my girls were so happy to see Kendall before class! :)
I just love these girls! :) Staff kids have a special bond! 

After church, Brandt hung out with his future girlfriend, Miss Olivia Bartoo, and her pretty Mama! There "whatever" faces crack me up!
After church, I got some cuddle time with my favorite little man!
That night he slept so good on his mountain!
The next day, he was wearing his football outfit from Aunt Connie, so we took pictures to send her! :)

…but after spitting up all over it three times, we changed into his Aggie outfit!
He gets the biggest kick out of taking selfies with me! He loves to look at himself in my phone camera!
We found out today that he has been recommended for 6 months of physical therapy, but we're hoping not to have to go that long. He's doing really great with his exercises, and he's even tolerating being on his side more and being forced to move all of his neck muscles! Also, Daddy likes that #12...
Sister made an awesome Easter craft at school! #EasterisaboutJesus
…and just a random shot of my three--all doing their own thing, but all together. :) 
Happy April!

No comments: