Saturday, April 29, 2017

Brandt turns TWO!


I love to watch my babies sleep, but I always try to document their "lasts" and "firsts" if I can. This is Brandt's last sleep as a one year old!
I had to clean early on his birthday, so I left extra early and got donuts on my way home!

Someone loved his "bobot" donut holes and grapes! :)
The girls are always happy to celebrate!
Someone was a huge fan of the green icing!

Look at that face!
Later that evening, we went outside and took pictures for Brandt's birthday!
This is real life! He's always pointing at something!
Brandt with sisters!
For lunch, we met Daddy at Fuzzy's--Brandt's favorite place!
Later that afternoon, Papa came to visit. Brandt was sooooooo happy to see him when he woke up from his nap! He cuddled with him for at least thirty minutes just like this! Also, note that he has a toy in his hand. He always, always sleeps with a small toy.
Papa and Niecey gave him a little cow and a poster with pictures of all of Papa's cows (that he loves) for his birthday!
He was thrilled!


We have a couple of sisters that were a little too excited, and they had to stop this pretty quick, so they didn't hurt Papa (who is still healing from his accident). They sure were happy though!
ha! At least Papa is smiling!

Coming up... party day!

No comments: