We had Christmas with Mom Mom and Pop Pop, Maw Maw, and Uncle Spencer and Aunt Shannon and the girls on the 27th! It was so fun having everyone over!
(And we didn't have to travel for Christmas!!!! Can I get an amen??????????? Thank you to everyone for making that happen for us this year!)
The girls were sooooo excited to open their princesses from Maw Maw! I'm pretty sure they started opening their gifts about five minutes after Maw Maw walked in! It was her first visit to our home in Arlington, so we were thrilled she could come!
Mom Mom love!
Brandt loves to read, and he loved his new book from Maw Maw!
I am so glad that Maw Maw got to come! Lots of people say that we look alike. I think it's the eyes. All I can say is that I hope my skin looks half that good when I am 82!
Love my favorite guy. He worked so hard this Christmas season, and he tried really hard to still be happy about Christmas for us! He even let me play Christmas music when he was home! :)
A rare photo of my brother, my Mom and me! We've been together since 1983! ;)
Brandt got Uncle Spencer to read to him, too! :)
Taylor Ann was sick, so she didn't get to come, but Evy and Felicity were like two peas in a pod. I wish I had a good picture of them together. They were both so soft and sweet and creative. :) They went on a "camping trip" in the tiny space between the living room and my bedroom.
Maw Maw and the girls got a little cold, so they all got some hot chocolate!
Jared came by to say hello! He and Spencer were roommates in college, and we have lots of memories--including my tutoring him in a few classes! ;)
One of Brandon's cousins posted this picture, and I saved it. I love all of these smiling faces. And look at baby Darrin and his super cute big brother!
The next morning, my girlies enjoyed some time painting!
They had the best time together over Christmas break. After painting, breakfast and getting dressed, these two started playing the piano together! Ave was trying to teach Felicity a few songs that she had learned at school. It was so sweet.
Love.
Then, the baby boy came over to "help," and things went okay for a minute or two. :)
This is when things went a little crazy... ;)
He sure is precious though...
Later that day, we worked on our gingerbread house! I realize that this was post-Christmas, but we just didn't have time before hand!
Look at that happy face!
...and the other one eating the ingredients. ;)
Kisses with mama!
That evening, Maw Maw gave us a date night! I have no idea what we did, but I know it was wonderful. ;)
Meanwhile, Maw Maw got some good cuddles at home!
This has nothing to do with Christmas, but the following Sunday, we were all going different places at church, and we were all running late between service and connection group for different reasons, but we saw each other and got hugs, so we decided to go ahead and take a picture. Look at that precious baby Jo Jo, too!
That's a wrap on our Christmas celebrations! Get ready for a new year!




No comments:
Post a Comment