Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Christmas with Papa and Niecey!


We had Christmas with Papa and Niecey in mid-December! All the kids got new shoes, and they were so excited!

Brandt, of course, wanted to put his on immediately.
The girls got brushes with their names on them. I had no idea how important "their own brushes" would be to them. :)
Avaree loved these shoes, and she wears them to school almost every day!
  Felicity requested "kitty cat shoes" and loves them!


Bubbers always loves to read!


Felicity gave Niecey her gift, and Niecey was SO excited!!!
hehe!! She loves The Container Store!
Daddy loved his shoes, too!!!
hahahah! Modeling his shoes! I don't think he knew I was taking this! ;)
Helping Papa open his gift!


I have no idea what the girls were doing to Niecey here! ha!
Papa and Bubbers were reading the farm book! Look at my pile of clean laundry next to them, ha!


Plus one!
Sister reading the farm book with Niecey now!
Lunch AND entertainment! ;)
Be still my heart.
I love my boys so much.
That night, Brandon and I had our connection group Christmas dinner, and then we went caroling at Sundance Square in Fort Worth. B played his guitar, and I held up the music! ;) It was a beautiful night with friends!
The next morning, we took Papa and Niecey and the kids to see the Elf, Jr. musical in Hurst!
Daddy ended up taking Brandt to the foyer, but Ave and Felicity loved it!
Dad and Ave after the show!
That evening was Avaree's winter show at dance! I dropped her off with her class, and she looked so grown up!
She did one dance to a Kelly Clarkson song, and she did great!
Pretty dancer!
We were so thankful that Papa and Niecey got to be there, and we're thankful that they have paid for Avaree to take dance this year!
Bubbers was in such a funny mood, and he and Niecey were fighting over Papa!
Niecey and Avaree!
We were only inside Avaree's dance studio for about 30 minutes, but it dropped about 40 degrees during that time. So, Daddy had the babies and was headed to the car! I just love him.
#dadlife
We took the babies home, and Avaree got to have a special hot chocolate date with Papa and Niecey after dance. She was so thrilled!
Papa and Neicey dropped Ave off and went home, and we put the babies to bed and watched Elf by the fire! It was a perfect evening.

Thanks for spending a couple of days with us, Papa and Niecey!

No comments: