On Christmas morning, I got up around 5:20 to get coffee going and put the monkey bread in the oven before I woke everyone around five till 6. I was WAY MORE excited about Christmas with Avaree this year, than I ever was as a kid (at least that I can remember)!! :) Brandon and I woke Avaree up at 6, so that we could enjoy a bit of family time before Darrin and Jamie had to leave to go to B/CS and we headed to church! We had to leave by 8am, so Ave had a little bit of time to play.
Thank you to Aunt Jamie for taking pictures for me so that I could enjoy this time with Avaree! :)
Waking up our sleeping beauty on Christmas morning! (This is the last picture that I have of her in her crib!!!)
This is what Santa brought!!!
The sleepy princess has just realized that she has an audience!
...and then she saw the puzzles!!!
Somebody needed a little Mommy love! :)
Merry Christmas, Gimli!
Looking at her Zazzle penguin!!! :)
My Christmas angel :)
Ready for church!!!
Snuggles with Gigi!!! :)
So sweet!
After church we headed to Arlington to spend the afternoon with Grandmother and Pop (Brandon's Grandparents), and then got to visit with Uncle Tommy, Aunt Tess, Tawney, and Soney and Chris! We got home around 7pm, and then we packed up to head out the next morning for Papa and Niecey's house and then Mom Mom and Pop Pop's house. Avaree got in some more play time with GiGi and Pops (and her puzzles), and we all left at the same time the next morning! I wish had gotten some pictures of our afternoon in Arlington, but I think we were all just so tired that I didn't even think about it!
Stay tuned for the rest of our Christmas adventures!
We hope that you and your family had a wonderful time together as you celebrated the birth of our Savior. We are so blessed.





















1 comment:
love your hardwoods!!!
Post a Comment