Avaree always wants to hold Timber! It is SO cute. She will hold her little hands up in a cup formation and say, "Hold you?" :) So, Mrs. Ginger and I let her try! :) I think these pictures are so sweet. Some days, Avaree will share her little heart out with Timber, but other days she wants to hord all of her things. It is hard learning to share, but she is getting there!!! :)
I have no idea why she was holding her head! :)
Sweet blue-eyed girls!
![]() |
| I LOVE the way they are looking at each other here. Sweet friends! |
I just love this sweet sweater on her. I just can't get enough of this face. It's raining, and neither of us feel good (apparently we can't just get a cold around here!), so we are just having a quiet, lazy day at home while Daddy is at Disciple Now in Hurst!













No comments:
Post a Comment