a kiss for Daddy!
I think she looks so grown up here...
Introducing.... Avaree's BIG GIRL ROOM! :) I still need to change the curtains, but every thing else is pretty much finished.
That big stack of books on the right hand side of the rocker gets read EVERY night! :)
We don't use the changing pad anymore (she is too long!), but I just can't bare to part with it yet. It is the last piece of "baby" left in her room.
Cuddle time! Avaree likes to stay in her owl towel and cuddle for a few minutes before we put her jammies on! :)
She usually wants to cuddle with me in the rock rock chair, so Daddy was eating up his cuddle time! :)
Daddy reading before bed!
Sometimes I still have to remind myself that she is growing up. She's been pretty sick the last few days (i know, i spoke too soon on the "we're all feeling well" thing.), so I have found that espeically when I am in a delirious state in the middle of the night, I'll open her door and find myself stunned that her crib is not there. Regardless, I love my sweet big girl sooooo much. Speaking of, I think i'm going to go crawl in to bed next to her! :)
Stay tuned for pictures from Daddy's Youth Choir Concert!
















No comments:
Post a Comment