:) We were sick for pretty much all of January! I got sick the first week of January, and I stayed sick for about two weeks, and then Ave got sick, and then B got sick. :) I (the one on immuno-suppresent medication) was miraculously the least sick of everyone (can you even believe this?)! I am still confounded by the fact that I got well with over the counter medication (and no rest), but my sweet husband told me that he prayed that he would get pneumonia instead of me. That's love, people. Avaree began with a cold that turned into RSV, and Brandon began with 103 temperature for 72 hours straight that turned into pneumonia!!!!! He was down for a complete TWO WEEKS, and he still isn't 100% (and remains under his doctor's care), but Avaree is soooo much better. She pretty much keeps a runny nose while in school, and this inconsistent weather is not helping anyone! :) Alas, the week of Martin Luther King Day, I had the day off, and I stayed home with my two sick babies (and took them both to the doctor) on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then my MIL came up on Wednesday night and stayed with Ave (and B, but he is of the do.not.talk.to.me.while.i.am.sick variety so he just layed around) while I went back to work for 1/2 a day on Thursday and then all day Friday. Special thanks to GiGi for taking off of work to come help out! (I don't think she minded in the LEAST, but I'm still thankful that she could come.) It is sooooo hard to leave when my family is sick (especially my baby girl), but it is a little easier knowing she is at home and with people that love her!! I'm so thankful that my family is on the mend. Thank you, Lord! Every day that we have together is truly a gift!
Here are a few pictures from sickness palooza at our house!
Gigi brought Gimli to make Daddy feel better! :)
GiGi and Ave made cupcakes for Pops' birthday!
Guess who got sprinkles everywhere?? :)
Pops came up late Friday after work, and he and GiGi stayed the weekend with us. I think he enjoyed a little Avaree love!
Pops liked his birthday cupcake!!!
...and so did Avaree! :)
Run to GiGi (gimli very much enjoyed this game as well!)...
...and fly! :)
Thanks for loving on our little family. We are very happy to be rid of breathing treatments, no sleeping, and tons of medication for a while! :) More pics and Avaree updates to come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment