It is only appropriate that the ones that expanded my heart beyond all limits be the faces that you see as I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. More than that, it is my prayer that you would know not just earthly love, because although it is more amazing than words could ever say, the love from the Father who blessed me with my Earthly loves is eternal. Every night when I tuck Avaree in to bed I pray over her. I always say, "...and Lord please help her know that she is never alone, and that Mommy and Daddy love her sooooooo much, but even more than Mommy and Daddy are capable of loving...that YOU love her and created her to bring glory to Your name." I pray that one day she understands that. I am thankful for every day with my two loves. Thank you, Lord.
Here's my little love...
My little Valentine
...and my big love (and Valentine)! This is our 7th official Valentine's together! I'm praying for 70 more! :)
For our very first "official" Valentine's Day, Brandon decorated my desk with rose petals and dark chocolate, and left me a present to open every hour, along with a lunch date and a dinner date! :) He even suprised me with the L word! :) While sooooo many things have changed, I still love him more every day !:) Happy Valentine's Day, baby!
I'm so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment