Monday, December 8, 2014

End of October & Beginning of November!

We had some really beautiful days at the end of October, and I FINALLY got Felicity's hair in a tiny loo hoo pony!
Sometimes she is just too cute for words, and I have to take a picture!
just because i love them.
Apparently sunglasses are needed when eating one's GF pancake for breakfast!
Oh, this hay bale. It is still sitting on our front porch, actually. Avaree, Felicity and I went in search of the cheapest Hay Bale for a photo shoot that I was doing, but then we couldn't get it into the car, so I had to walk around looking for men that could help me! ha! :) Avaree wanted to pose with it!
My one and only Fall decoration in the house! I loved my three little pumpkins though. Three pumpkins for my three babies!
This is blurry, but I love it. 
So beautiful.
My friend Kelli and her sweet family were in town for a couple of days, so we met them at the Old West Cafe for a yummy breakfast!
Daddy coached a lot of football, and two little girls tried their best to join the team! ;)

…and then came Halloween! (SO MUCH FUN!)

It kept getting colder that night, so we put on sweatshirts and sat in the driveway to eat our supper! 
Daddy and his football team!
love my girls.
more football. Do you see someone that doesn't seem to belong? She was obsessed. 
every.single.time.
my favorite.
Felicity wasn't feeling good one day, so I got lots of extra snuggles. 
She wanted a picture with Elie, her elephant!
The girls have recently decided that they love to "help" me clean. This often results in a much bigger mess, but they love it, and it's so funny to watch them! They are my little Cinderellas!
Every afternoon they wait for Daddy. Even on Wednesdays. I always try to distract them, but they are always determined that he is coming home! They beat on the window and yell for him! 
Check out the posing...
My pretty big girl!
We found bunk beds for Avaree's room (thanks to my mom and step dad who drove to houston, picked them up, brought them to us, and then helped B assemble them! THANK YOU!), so we moved her bed into the baby's room. I was dead set against this, but B did have a point that it will give me a place to sleep if I need to be in there or closer to the girls! The sad part is that now my rocker won't fit in there, and oh how I love to rock my babies. Anyway, it is still lacking a mattress and bedding, but we'll get there. The transition to both girls being in the same room is very flexible and slow! :) I'm slowly moving things in, re-organizing, and re-decorating with things that we already have!
Since we moved the bed in, I had to move Felicity's bookshelf to the adjacent wall, but I really like it there. :) That was sort of an empty space before!
…and here are the bunk beds! Avaree LOVES them! We are still in awe of the price and the quality!! We had to use a little bit of touch up paint, but otherwise, they were absolutely perfect! I'm thrilled that there is a built-in desk and extra drawers!
Avaree has slept on the top and bottom, but lately she has been sleeping on the bottom. It's just easier for me to change the sheets and to read with her on the bottom! ;)
I took this picture because I just couldn't get over how old she looked, and then she told me that she didn't want a bow--just a bobby pin. I cried. 

In early November, I met Daddy and the girls at the park (I had photo shoots all morning) for a birthday party for two of Avaree's precious little friends! Mrs. Kristen even made Avaree special chocolate and banana muffins with cream cheese icing! 

This is Avaree and Amelia!
Felicity had a great time too! She was sitting with Anderson and Isabella!
I had more photo shoots that afternoon, and between shoots I asked Siri what the A&M score was, and this was her response! I almost died. I couldn't believe the score, AND I couldn't believe she used the word "demolished!" haha
Later that night, while Daddy was pacing in front of the tv, and Felicity was playing, Avaree and I got some good cuddle time! She wanted to take a "selfie!"
…then I found this precious note in my camera bag!
Dance party!
30 weeks with little brother!
no idea!

On this particular night, Daddy was gone, and these two were being so hilarious, silly and sweet! :) If I could have frozen time that night, I would have. I love them so much that my heart could explode. 
{Much, much more to come. After 24 mini sessions, several regular sessions, taking pictures for a preschool, and everything else that keeps our regular lives so busy, I am finally finished taking pictures for the season. So, I am determined to catch up on the blog. These memories mean so much to me, and I want to keep it up--even with baby #3!}

No comments: