My sweet baby after nap one afternoon! Look at those rosy cheeks!
We tried on Avaree's coat that she had been wearing for three years! It still fit--yay! The only problem is that it was a little short on her torso and about four inches too short in the arms! :) Time to pass it down to sister! But, an arctic blast was coming the next day, so we loaded up the troops and headed to Target with our coupons to get Ave a new coat!
Of course, Daddy wanted THIS. (FYI: He didn't get it, ha!) Do you see his audience in the background?
I put the tree up early on the one day that I had off from pictures because I knew that my time would be limited (and I would likely take it down quickly this year), so I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible! :)
That Saturday morning, we bundled up and headed to Fort Worth to support our friend, Eli, in the JDRF One Walk to raise money for juvenile diabetes!
It was COLD, but it was so fun to walk with our friends. Even if I did have to stop a few times. I'm pretty sure that the baby turned during the walk! I was in some pretty intense pain, and then on Monday he was no longer breech! ;)
The girls started in the wagon with Daddy pulling them, but by the time the walk started, I had Felicity in the Dugan's stroller so she could sleep, and Daddy had Avaree and Kendall in the wagon!
Neither of them would keep their gloves on, but they enjoyed their breakfast snacks!
We came home to WARM up, and the girls had fun running around playing!
The high that day was in the thirties, and Mommy still had three photo shoots (two rescheduled because of the intense cold!), so I bundled up and headed to the park to wait for my clients!
This was my thirty-one week selfie with brother (and the trash can, apparently)!
For church the next day, Avaree just looked like such a big girl. She was even giving me "the look!"
Felicity cracks me up! She adores her big sister!
Later that day, my big girl did decide that she could be my baby again though!
That night we got to see snow for the first time this year! Our college group was here, and we opened the door and let the girls look at it! :) It didn't stick much, but it was beautiful as it fell from the sky! I don't think I've ever seen snow in November before!
The following day, I delivered my picture orders to First Hurst, and my girls loved watching the fishies!
The next day was Avaree's Pow Wow program at school! It was SO much fun! Felicity sat in my lap for the whole thing and was mesmerized!
Isn't Avaree the cutest little Indian you ever did see??
Her name was "dancing bear," and her class demonstrated all of the songs that they had been learning about the Native Americans!
She sang every song and did every motion! :)
This is one of her fabulous teachers, Mrs. Mays! We have been sooooo blessed with incredible teachers this year!
This is Avaree's little class in her classroom after the program! There were some unexpected tears after this picture, but she dried them up pretty quickly when I reminded her what we packed in her lunch that day! :)
My favorite dancing bear!
Every time Felicity saw Avaree come by the circle, she would lose her mind with excitement! A friend took this and sent it to me! SO SWEET! I love their love for each other. They fight a LOT, so it's moments like these that make my heart swell! :) Felicity and I were SOOOO happy to get to be at Avaree's program today! I remember when I couldn't attend anything of Avaree's, so that makes everything a little sweeter now!
After the program, Felicity and I came home and added some ornaments to our tree before having some good cuddle time and putting her down for a nap! It was a wonderful morning celebrating both of my girls! :)
More November is coming up!!!































No comments:
Post a Comment